A special «Thank you» we could not bring back to Switzerland: Snake wine we could not tak home – but we felt very honored.
There are many ways you can support the work in North Korea.
Make a donation for the following:
- Training North Korean interns in Switzerland (approx. CHF 40/day per person)
- a fourth windmill with 1 Kilowatt output
- A solar-heated greenhouse, a biogas plant, or an energy efficient model house built on Duru Island
- Financing the consulting trip of our felt-making expert
- The next food aid shipment for North Korea
Our goal is to provide sustainable help that empowers local citizens and shows the citizens of North Korea God‘s love. The unreliable energy supply is a huge problem. We want to help the people of North Korea in this area. We promote projects that use alternative energy sources or focus on saving energy. Thank you for your donations, which help provide the rural population of North Korea with electricity and improve their lives. We greatly appreciate your partnership.